Estate Jewelry Services
The Estate Division of Chapel Hills Jewelry offers specifically tailored services for estate attorneys and their clients. Over the years we have established a business that offers the highest quality designer jewelry and fine watches. Our business depends on our customers and we believe in putting their needs first. We go that extra mile to ensure that our customers get the attention that they need and are satisfied with their purchases and our services. With our Estate division you can expect the same. We want to provide you with an expert service that will assist you with tax issues, recycling and liquidation.
Certified Appraisals of Jewelry
- We will perform certified appraisals on all manners of jewelry and time pieces.
- Identification of gemstones, precious metals, and designer.
- Fair valuation for the purpose of tax assessments and equitable distribution.
- Upon request we will promptly liquidate items to assist with equitable distribution.
- Before or after distribution we will upon request liquidate items that are, not of interest to the receiver or deemed as better liquidated for the purpose of reinvestment.
- All payments are guaranteed and immediate.
Jewlery Recycling and Restoration
- Many of your clients may not be sure if their inherited pieces are suited to their life style. We will offer expert opinion whether items are appropriate for redesign. If requested, our office will provide one of the finest redesign services available anywhere.
- Our service area will also restore pieces upon request.